Datavideo HDR-10 is a pocket-sized video recorder designed to capture and replay video clips. It will be especially useful to provide instant highlights in sports broadcasting.
Datavideo HDR-10 allows the user to store selected highlights onto a removable media that is compatible with 2.5″ SSD.
User control of the unit is via a USB or compatible jog shuttle.
- Shuttle Controller for Datavideo HDR-10 Replay / SlowMo Recorder
Provides control for:
- Drop start cue sets the start point of a particular replay clip
- Save the clip
- Start Cue Drop | Go to Start Cue
- Switch between Cue Drop or Go to
- End Cue Drop | Go to End Cue
- Jog: Frame-By-Frame fine tune
- Shuttle: Fast forward or rewind at 1x, 2x or 4x speed
- Play the replay clip
- Repeat the replay clip for unlimited counts until the button is pressed again
- Switches between GPI trigger or Contour Shuttle Express controller trigger
- Change play speed