- Multichannel digital transceiver with four modes for complete flexibility.
- Choose from Internal Timecode, Jam External Timecode, RF TX or RX Timecode.
- Mini dimensions: 29mm x 44mm x 70mm and just 122g in weight
- Powered by an internal Li-Polymer rechargeable battery (12-15 hours minimum operation), micro USB 5V or external 7-24V DC
- Blue backlit display screen shows set up mode, timecode, user bits, frames per second (FPS) and TX/RX channel number
- Simple programming from an onscreen menu using a one finger navigation system – no confusing DIP switches to worry about
- Pre-programmed with 14 licence free channels in the ISM Band, for robust timecode syncing between TCB devices
- Provides GENLOCK TV SYNC.
In addition to the standard Buddy specification these features make the Timecode Buddy: mini trx unique.
A petite package
Measuring just 29mm x 44mm x 70mm and weighing a mere 122g, this miniature Timecode Buddy: mini trx powerhouse is perfectly proportioned to attach to a camera.
Our multichannel digital transceiver has four modes to cover all shooting set ups – Internal Timecode, Jam External Timecode, RF TX or RX Timecode.
Power source on
An internal Li-Polymer rechargeable battery charges the Timecode Buddy: mini trx for a minimum of 12-15 hours. You can also plug it up via a micro USB 5V and external 7-24V DC.
On the go connectivity
Complete firmware updates on the go using the micro USB connection. We’re also hatching plans to use this port to transfer metadata in future.
|Function||Multi-channel digital transceiver|
|External dimensions||29mm x 44mm x 70mm|
|LCD display||2 line, 16 character, blue variable brightness backlit display|
|Supported FPS modes||23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 29.97DF, 30DF|
|Antenna ‘halo’ lightpipe||Bi-colour LED (Green/Red)|
|T/C input||BNC connector|
|Frequency||865.050-868.550 MHz (CE approved) and 915.050-918.650 MHz (FCC/IC/C-Tick approved), 920.6-923MHz (ARIB Japan approved)|
|Internal power||Li-Polymer rechargeable battery, 12-15 hours min operation, 2 hours charge from the USB or Hirose power source|
|T/C output||BNC connector (selectable standard or mic level)|
|Output sync modes||PAL, NTSC, 720p, 720p double frame, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p double frame|
|Output video sync||1V pp / 75 ohm or 1V pp /37.5ohm for ‘High Level Genlock’ mode (3D camera rigs)|