The MD-LX from Decimator Design is their new, miniature and low-power HDMI/SDI bi-directional converter. The Lite version of the popular MD-HX.
- Pocket Sized at 2.4″x2.9″x0.9″
- 1x SDI Input, 1x HDMI Input and 1x SDI output, 1x HDMI output
- Supports 3G level A and B, allowing for conversion between both
- USB provides power, control and firmware upgrades
- Low USB power
Features the following modes:
- Auto Select (Active input to all outputs or if both inputs are active SDI to HDMI and HDMI to SDI)
- HDMI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
- SDI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
- HDMI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
The MD-LX is controlled either via USB on a Mac/Windows app. Warranty for all Decimator Design products is 3 years.